Monday, February 28, 2011

Space Pug Training!

Hello Everyone! Big developments have taken place in the last week that I MUST tell you about! After posting my last blog I received a comment from another fellow pug who informed me that there is a much bigger place outside of the backyard called SPACE (I’m not sure what that is...but it sounds like a really big backyard!) His name is Mr. Bean and he is a genuine certified Space Pug!!! Well, after learning about Space I decided that if Mr. Bean could be a Space Pug then maybe I should give it a shot. Well.....it seemed like a good idea at the time.
Before beginning my space adventure I decided I needed to learn a little about this place called Space. I didn't know much about it. Last year I chewed the eyes off an alien costume my mommy got me for Halloween, but other than that I did not have much experience. So I decided to learn a little about Space and so I turned on the tv to see If I could find any information about becoming a Space Pug.


I did not see much about becoming a Space Pug, but I did learn that if I wanted to get to Space I was going to need a.....SPACE SHIP!!!! It was time to find my Ship. Hmm....where would a Pug find a Space Ship? After searching my house I finally came upon something perfect....something amazing....something.....like a Space Ship!!! It was time to hop in and try it out. How hard could it be?


Well, I determined I did not quite fit into the Space Ship like I had hoped. I guess I've been stealing too many chips when my Daddy isn’t looking...I mean...uh...I don’t steal chips!
After the Space Ship did not work out I decided it was time to suit up and get out there and explore! So I ran some laps up and down the stairs to warm up my beastly Pug muscles, strapped on my collar, and then....had to put on my stupid pink leash that my Daddy bought. A Manly Pug like me can't afford to be seen in a pink leash! Come on! But for now it would have to do. I had more pressing matters to attend to.
I stepped outside. I looked across the backyard and suddenly a terrifying idea popped into my head....if I had an Alien costume, then there must be real Aliens! How could I have forgotten? It was too late to turn back now so I had to continue onward and brave whatever obstacles I might encounter. A brave Pug like me can handle anything......right?
As I continued on my journey I came across a mysterious space trail filled with space rocks. These must have been put here by aliens.


I was thinking to myself, "Boy, I could really use a certified Space Pug here right now". However, I was on my own so I decided to brave the elements and travel the Space Rock trail. As I came to the end of the Space Rock Trail I came to another startling development. The Aliens had already set up tracking devices to monitor us! How could this be? What did these devices do? I decided it was probably best if I didn't stick around to find out so I got out of there quick.
 
As I ran I came across another device...an Alien Satellite Dish! They Aliens had gained control of everywhere I ran to!


I turned and ran away from the Satellite and then suddenly I froze.....I was standing face to face with an ALIEN!!! It was a huge creature with hundreds of arms and skin that made it blend in with its surroundings. As much as I wanted to turn and run I couldn't. I had come this far and I couldn't turn back now. If I wanted to become a certified Space Pug I had to be brave and battle the Alien! I crept slowly towards the Alien so I would not hear me coming. As I crept closer I wondered how I could defeat this monstrous creature. I didn't know what I was going to do, but a Space Pug doesn't turn back! I charged and suddenly I was inside the creatures arms!

It had me in it's clutches! This wasn't part of the plan! I turned and ran as fast as I could away from the Alien, past the Alien Satellite and Tracking device, over the Space Rock Trail, back through the back door of my house and hid in the first place I could find.

Well, that was how my Space Pug adventure went. I'm never going out without a certified Space Pug with me again! It's too scary! For now, I'm going to do what I do best...curl up with my Mommy and Daddy and take a loooooong Pug Nap. Whew....what a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment