Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hello World! I'm Gus!!

Hi! My name is Gus the Pug! You may also know me as Gus Pug, Gussy, Mr. Precious, Mr Presh, Mr. Moo, Chunky Monkey Moo, among other awesome names my Mommy gives me. I also have a large variety of theme songs that my family sings to me because I'm so special. They're probably gonna be number one songs one day.

I love to play with my toys like Big Red, Little Red and Mr. Moosey. I also love to eat chicken, hamburger, cheese....and really anything I can get in my mouth! I'm very loving. Watch out though! Pick me up and i'll give you lots of kisses and pug sugar. I also like stretching out and sleeping on my bed. Sometimes I may let my mommy and daddy sleep in my bed if I feel like it. They are kind of big though. A pug's gotta stretch out!

My family treats me like a king....which i obviously am! I love my Mommy, Daddy, my Mama-B, Niki, and Mr. Jim (though he shakes his finger at me a lot!). Life is good for this Pug so I thought I'd share my adventures with the world. So laides and gentleman, kick back, relax, and take off your collars because this is....THE PUG DIARIES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment